Forum London

Expat Foren in London: Stelle Fragen und beteilige dich an Diskussionen bezüglich Ausbürgerung.

Suchen auf der Website

User's Charter  -  Hilfe  -  Nutzungsbedingungen  -  Datenschutzerklärung

✎ EN US Embassy in London Passport Interview Question

Dieses Thema im Forum "London" wurde erstellt von Starla8, 26. Januar 2023.

1. Starla8

Starla8 Member

Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Amerikanisch (US)
    Sprache:
    English
    Hi again. I've booked an appointment for my US citizen son at the US embassy in london for a passport renewal. During my attempts at booking an appointment, the website crashed so I never got an appointment number or password. Do I need the appointment number when I attend the interview? I'm not worried about the password as it seems I only need it to cancel the appointment (which we don't want to do).
    Thank you!

2. Cyrilexpat

Cyrilexpat Administrator
    Mitarbeiter Editor

Land:
    Vereinigtes Königreich
    Nationalität:
    Französisch (FR)
    Sprache:
    Français, English, Italiano (un pó)
    In theory they should be able to find your appointment number with your name and the details you provided. It is more for your to get a record of your appointment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Klicke in dieses Feld, um es in vollständiger Größe anzuzeigen.
Die Seite wird geladen...